We’ve made some changes due to COVID-19
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives that we are implementing but we wanted to inform you of the most important:
• Social Distancing – our service providers will only be taking one client per appointment (no double booking) to reduce the amount of people in the salon at one time..
• Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear mask to your appointment and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears.
• Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
• No Beverages – We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
• Limited Items and Guests – We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you perhaps to your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait to return to the salon until June 1st per state guidelines. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We are still offering at home color kits and product orders that can be purchased from our online store and delivered to your home if you are not able to come into the salon yet.
Online booking is enabled. Approvals will be pending and may need to be rescheduled to ensure having one client in the salon at a time and appropriate sanitizing and cleaning time in between each guest.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including the requirement of all of our Service Provider’s completion of a Florida State Board Barbicide course.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!
-Your Friends at Salon Elements
we are organic and vegan full service salon located in the edge district of downtown saint Petersburg, FL. We proudly use oway organic and pulp riot color and hair products. both product lines are made using all vegan, ammonia & PPD-Free as well as cruelty -free ingredients and are imported from Italy. We are also a Brazilian blowout certified salon.
oway is the world's first professional organic hair color, care, and styling line with biodynamic,organic and fair trade ingredients .our clients receive a multisensorial, non-toxic experience with active botanicals and pure esssential oils. we believe beautiful hair shouldn't be harmful to your body, health or the planet.